Let’s Create Something Awesome
If you want to build your career in the IT sector, Bit Mascot is the best place to learn and grow. Working in the tech industry means you’ll constantly be moving forward and learning new things. We are always eager to have both enthusiastic fresh staff and experienced professionals at Bit Mascot.
We are looking for exceptionally talented people who are passionate about keeping up with the latest technologies. We need quick learners and creative personalities, who aren’t afraid to take on challenges.
If you fit the above description and want to join our team, check our current job openings below. Joining our team gives you:
- An amazing opportunity to work with the latest technologies and leading brands
- A vibrant work environment that appreciates your talents and helps you grow
- Industry leading incentive and attractive remuneration package
No. of Vacancies
Additional Job Requirements
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals will be highly regarded.
- Preferably B.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Candidates from other backgrounds with excellent communication skills and analytical abilities are encouraged to apply.
- Final year students encouraged to apply.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Create and execute test plans (for both manual and automation) that will determine application behaviour, response and performance according to specifications.
- Identify, analyse and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions and outputs.
- Document, track and communicate test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Contribute continuous improvement in the Agile practices and standards.
- Develop & maintain Quality Assurance Plan for the assigned projects.
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch, Breakfast, Snacks
- Festival Bonus
- Public holidays
- Health/Life Insurance