Let’s Create Something Awesome
If you want to build your career in the IT sector, Bit Mascot is the best place to learn and grow. Working in the tech industry means you’ll constantly be moving forward and learning new things. We are always eager to have both enthusiastic fresh staff and experienced professionals at Bit Mascot.
We are looking for exceptionally talented people who are passionate about keeping up with the latest technologies. We need quick learners and creative personalities, who aren’t afraid to take on challenges.
If you fit the above description and want to join our team, check our current job openings below. Joining our team gives you:
- An amazing opportunity to work with the latest technologies and leading brands
- A vibrant work environment that appreciates your talents and helps you grow
- Industry leading incentive and attractive remuneration package
React Native Developer
No. of Vacancies
Additional Job Requirements
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses
- Health and life insurance
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- Public holidays